Invisalign® Thonglor Dental Hospital
Straightening teeth without braces By Invisalign Black Diamond Provider
Facts About Invisalign
Not many people know about Orthodontics, not many dentists know about Invisalign and even some orthodontists don't know much what Invisalign update is. The long experience Invisalign doctors and a large number of Invisalign patients treated are necessary to achieve the satisfied results.
Align Technology, Inc., founded in Mar 1997, is engaged in the design, manufacture and marketing of Invisalign, a proprietary system for treating malocclusion, or the misalignment of teeth. The Invisalign system has two components: ClinCheck and Aligners.
In Jul 1999 - Commercial sales of Invisalign Full commenced in the US. The traditional, Invisalign Full is intended to be used as a complete treatment for a broad range of malocclusions.
Invisalign is a system that uses 3D modeling software and cutting-edge manufacturing technology to provide a clear, removable solution for straightening teeth. Invisalign is effective at treating a wide variety of orthodontic issues.
Invisalign has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, Invisalign can now straighten your teeth invisibly.
Invisalign in Thonglor Dental Hospital
Over two hundred cases a year including Famous Movie Stars, Popular Singers, Air Crews, Super Models, News Readers, Adult Patients and many oversea patients were treated with our Invisalign Black Diamond Provider. Our Invisalign treatment offers not only aligning the teeth to the normal functional position but also we care in very little detail of your smile as to our concept, the esthetic Orthodontics. Many patients even have undergone ordinary braces once but still wish to get Invisalign done in order to achieve a better confident Smile which is possible. And, for ones who expect dramatic makeover, Invisalign can be apply for a short period of time to align teeth, prepare the case before starting the Esthetic Restoration such as Veneers, Crown & Bridge or Dental Implants. This will offer the better predictable and durable result for some cases.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is a braceless orthodontic treatment utilizing a high dental technology
- Invisalign is a series of high grade custom-made clear plastic aligners produced for the individual patient.
- Invisalign uses individual ClinCheck® ,a computer program to design and to simulate the result of treatment which we can see even before starting.
- Invisalign is clear. You can get your teeth straighten when others can hardly notice.- Invisalign is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink whatever you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and no metal or wires means you spend less time in the doctor's chair getting adjustments.
- The Invisalign process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only certified dentists can undertake this procedure.
Who are Invisalign Doctors?
The Invisalign doctors must know how exactly Invisalign work, what the final results of each patient and can tell the estimate time of the treatment at the first visit. They need to prepare all conditions of teeth in the mouth properly for Invisalign working including do some preparations of IPR (Interproximal Reduction) and ER (Enamel Reshaping) transferring to Invisalign computer technicians in the USA. They will co-design and modify the final result of the patients together.
Find a Doctor
- Invisalign Provider: status denotes that a dentist or orthodontist has completed the training course offered by Align Technology, Inc., which is necessary to enable him/her to begin treating patients with the Invisalign system. If they have over 10 Invisalign patients started in a year, they will get own account called "VIP" or Virtual Invisalign Practice.
- Platinum Provider: have a high level of experience with Invisalign treatment based on the number of patients treated (Over 81+ cases a year).
- Platinum Elite Provider: have the high level of experience with Invisalign treatment based on the number of patients treated (Over 121+ cases a year).
- Diamond Provider: have the high level of experience with Invisalign treatment based on the number of patients treated (Over 200+ cases a year).
- Black Diamond Provider: have the high level of experience with Invisalign treatment based on the number of patients treated (Over 401+ cases a year).
- A shorter-duration Invisalign treatment.
- Treating minor crowding / spacing cases.
- Prepare to pre-restorative work.
- Orthodontic relapse cases.
- Addressed in 14 stages of aligners or less.
- Projected treatment length 7 months.
- One refinement available for purchase.
- No mid-course correction.
- Align Technology's foundation product.
- Straightens teeth with a series of removable invisible aligners.
- Provide a full spectrum of treatment options.
- Projected treatment length: 7 to 12 months
- Up to three refinements included
- Mid-course correction available (fee may apply)
- Anterior-only treatment option available
- Treatment Process
- Treatable Cases
- Simple Treatment Guidelines
- Actual Results
- The Advantage over Braces
- Comfort & Convenience
- Health Benefits
Advantages and Disadvantages about Invisalign
- Appearance: Invisalign is designed with transparent braces that are not too visible compared to the traditional metal braces; this has been very popular among adults because older people who don't want to have the metal look on their teeth.
- Comfortable: It can be removed from the teeth, so if you are eating, you can take off the aligner and just put it back afterward.
- Clean: It doesn't cause the same problems that traditional fixed brackets give like tooth decay that patients will not be able to take off the braces while eating so there will be a tendency that the food will be left in between the metals and teeth and can't be removed that easily causing tooth decay.
- Safe: It doesn't cause shortening of roots of teeth like traditional fixed brackets; teeth were moved little by little with the light force.
- Faster: After 2 weeks the aligners should be adjusted with greater force and this is very helpful for bone remodeling or straightening the teeth as well as aligning the gums. Also, in using this appliance studies show that it provides quicker results than having the traditional metal braces.
- The patient's discipline: The progress will depend on the patient's discipline when it comes to wearing the aligners. If a patient will use it for about 20 to 22 hours a day and will just remove it while eating or if they will drink and clean their teeth then most likely desired results will be achieved.
- Price: It costs more than other traditional metal braces; with its design and unique quality it costs more expensive than the usual braces.
- Lose: Also since the equipment should be removed before eating so that the teeth will be cleaned or brushed afterwards there is a big chance that the patient might lose it or forget about inserting it again to the teeth.
- Allergy: There are also some rare cases that were reported about cough, nausea, sore throat and allergic reactions for some patients.
1. The patient makes a consultation appointment and has X-rays which are then used to help an Invisalign Certified Orthodontist plan a course of treatment.
2. The Invisalign Dentist evaluates and creates a program of treatment. Photos and impressions of your teeth are taken.
3. The Invisalign Dentist prepares all conditions of teeth in the mouth properly for Invisalign working.
4. The final impressions are taken and the occlusion is register with PVS. All records are transferred to Invisalign computer technicians in the USA.
5. CT scan is made from your dental impressions and produces an extremely accurate, 3-dimensional digital model of your teeth.
6. CAD software called ClinCheck® is then used to simulate the movement of your teeth during treatment.
7. Our Orthodontist reviews, modifies, and accepts the ClinCheck® treatment plan before the aligners are created.
8. Invisalign then uses advanced Stereolithography (SLA) technology to build precise molds of your teeth at each stage of your treatment.
9. Individualized, custom-created clear aligners are made from these models and sent to our doctor's office.
10. Each aligner is meant to be worn for two weeks. After that time period simply put in the next aligner. Removing them only to eat, brush and floss. Visit your Invisalign provider on a regular basis for progress checks. Most patients are able to complete the Invisalign process within one year.