Wearing Invisalign clear aligners from 7-8 years old, is it good?
“Is it good to have teeth alignment at young age?” and “Why clear aligners?” are popular questions for parents who are concerning about their children’s oral health and achieving bright smiles. The benefits of having clear aligners at young age are as following.
- support the correct development of a temporomandibular disorders, result in changing to a better facial structure
- prepare a correct placement for permanent teeth eruption
- reducing teeth grinding effects and future alignment problems
- easy to take care, less complicated comparing to other teeth alignment composites
- safe to wear during activities or exercises
- easy for mouth cleaning, reduce chances of teeth decay
- less pain and no mouth ulcers from the alignment material